Weekly Top Ten: Vol. 1 April 11, 2017
photo by @joffoto
It's Top 10 Tuesday! I'm in L-O-V-E with these ten things this week and think that you will be too!
- The Magnolia Story: a must read!! If you adore Chip + Jojo, then you'll swoon over the story behind the hit HGTV series 'Fixer Upper'.
- Audible: you didn't think I actually read the book above, did you?!? As a mama to 3 little kids under the age of 4, there's no such thing as free time. Audiobooks are a game changer!
- Kid-Friendly Easter DIY's: my kids + I both love this time of year. Especially the time we get to spend together on projects...dying easter eggs, baking cookies, paper crafts, the list goes on...
- Lollia Wish Sugared Pastille Shea Butter Handcream: the absolute BEST handcream...like...EVER! Yes, it's that good.
- Etsy: what can I say? I'm a sucker for handmade anything!
- Mommin' Ain't Easy Mug: this little gem always makes me feel a little bit better about life...the hard things are worth it!
- Your Best Year 2017: a must-have for creative business owners! I use this daily in order to help me reach my goals + stay focused. It comes in handy this time of year since the "New Year Motivation" has fizzled a bit.
- Tote Bags: a mommy must-have...and bonus points if it has a sassy saying on it!
- Kate Spade Wallet in Soft Aqua: I don't actually own this yet, but I'm hoping the Easter bunny hides it in my yard! Too cute!
- Emily Ley's Blog: this "top 10" blog series was inspired by the one-and-only, Emily Ley, creator of the Simplified Planner. I just adore Emily's design style + outlook on life. She a "glass half full" kind of gal who believes in the big picture of life.
Some of the above product links are affiliate-connected and purchasing through these links helps to support the blog.