photo by @joffoto
It's Top 10 Tuesday! I'm in L-O-V-E with these ten things this week and think that you will be too!
- The Magnolia Story: a must read!! If you adore Chip + Jojo, then you'll swoon over the story behind the hit HGTV series 'Fixer Upper'.
- Audible: you didn't think I actually read the book above, did you?!? As a mama to 3 little kids under the age of 4, there's no such thing as free time. Audiobooks are a game changer!
- Kid-Friendly Easter DIY's: my kids + I both love this time of year. Especially the time we get to spend together on projects...dying easter eggs, baking cookies, paper crafts, the list goes on...
- Lollia Wish Sugared Pastille Shea Butter Handcream: the absolute BEST handcream...like...EVER! Yes, it's that good.
- Etsy: what can I say? I'm a sucker for handmade anything!
- Mommin' Ain't Easy Mug: this little gem always makes me feel a little bit better about life...the hard things are worth it!
- Your Best Year 2017: a must-have for creative business owners! I use this daily in order to help me reach my goals + stay focused. It comes in handy this time of year since the "New Year Motivation" has fizzled a bit.
- Tote Bags: a mommy must-have...and bonus points if it has a sassy saying on it!
- Kate Spade Wallet in Soft Aqua: I don't actually own this yet, but I'm hoping the Easter bunny hides it in my yard! Too cute!
- Emily Ley's Blog: this "top 10" blog series was inspired by the one-and-only, Emily Ley, creator of the Simplified Planner. I just adore Emily's design style + outlook on life. She a "glass half full" kind of gal who believes in the big picture of life.
Some of the above product links are affiliate-connected and purchasing through these links helps to support the blog.
Posted by Rachel Thompson on Apr 11 2017
Time to stand tall darling! Because you're a lady boss. So, rock your awesomeness and celebrate...and remember to always be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons. Isn't life's just more fun that way?!?
Featured Product: Let's Flamingle Tumbler
Row 1: Paper Berry Press | The TomKat Studio
Row 2: Catch My Party | Pizzazzerie
Posted by Rachel Thompson on Jul 20 2016
Let's be real. Adulting is hard. And some days it's a struggle to stay motivated to get crap done! Can I get an 'Amen'?!? Getting work done would be much more fun with a fresh and fruity cocktail in hand, right ladies! Why not start this afternoon with one of these yummy (and easy) cocktail recipes and see where they take you... Heck, it's five o'clock somewhere!
Featured Product: Can't Adult Can Cooler
Posted by Rachel Thompson on Jul 13 2016